Back to All Events
MUG CLUB MEMBER PERKS
- First core beer free, $1 off all pours after that!
THE MUG CLUB MEET UP: Wednesday, October 12th from 6-9pm
- River North will have a keg of raspberry sour made just for the Mug Club members, as well as a sneak preview tapping of their second American IPA, Hooray for Hops v. 2: Electric Lupaloo. They're also throwing in a private tour at 6:30 for those who want a look at the brewing space.
THE BREWERY DETAILS:
- Style: Brewing since 2012, River North focuses on Belgian-style ales and American ales with a Belgian twist, with an emphasis on barrel-aging. A former engineer, the head brewer Matt describes his brewing style as “yeast-centric,” showcasing his favorite ingredient in beer. In doing so, Matt pushes his beers beyond the norm, turning your palate on to the full spectrum of complexity imparted by Belgian yeasts.
- Address: 6021 Washington St Unit A, Denver CO 80216
- Website: http://www.rivernorthbrewery.com/